Construction Materials Testing & Special Inspections
Cape Fear Engineering’s construction consulting and materials testing staff are fully prepared to meet our clients’ needs.
The materials testing services division includes an on-site fully equipped soil and concrete testing laboratory to support our team, who has extensive materials testing experience in residential, commercial, federal, institutional, and municipal projects in the region.
Quality of work, communication, and responsiveness are key to our success.
Construction materials tests and inspection services provided by Cape Fear Engineering include the following:
- Soils/Subgrade Evaluations & Testing
- Shallow & Deep Foundations Testing & Inspection
- Concrete Sampling, Monitoring & Testing
- Post-tension Concrete Verification
- Masonry & Grout Field and Laboratory Testing
- Structural Steel & Special Inspections
- Sprayed Fire Resistant Material Testing
- Exterior Insulation & Finish System Inspections and Verifications