Stormwater Management & Erosion Control
The Cape Fear Engineering staff are highly experienced and have the expertise to provide innovative and cost effective solutions to overcome a wide variety of stormwater and erosion control challenges.
Our focus is to correct known problem areas and to prevent future problems from developing.
Cape Fear Engineering provides exceptional stormwater and erosion control services for private, commercial, federal, institutional, and municipal clients. Our team works closely with regulatory agencies and reviewers to obtain permit approvals in a timely manner.
Stormwater Management services provided by Cape Fear Engineering include the following:
- Stormwater System Inventories
- Feasibility Studies
- Stormwater Impact Analysis
- Watershed Analysis and Planning
- Low Impact Development
- Coastal Stormwater Regulations
- BMP Design and Permitting
- Pre-Post Attenuation
- Nutrient Load Reduction
- Stormwater Collection and Drainage Design
- Permeable Pavement Design
- BMP Inspections
- As-builts and Certifications
- NPDES Phase II Compliance
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- LEED Support