Cape Fear Engineering is always on the lookout for talented engineers, surveyors, and designers. The following is a list of experience/qualifications that we are looking for:
- Professional Engineer – seeking a Civil or Environmental Engineer with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in the land development or water resources branch of Civil Engineering. Active Professional Licensure is required. Light structural experience is a plus.
- Entry-Level Engineer – a Bachelor’s of Science in Civil Engineering (water resources, geotechnical, or transportation concentrations), Biological Engineering, or Environmental Engineering.
- CAD Technician – at least 3 years experience in AutoCAD or Microstation is required. Experience in Civil3D is preferred.
- Survey Crew Chief – minimum of 5 years of experience in survey field work and prior experience as a crew chief required, utilizing conventional and GPS equipment. You must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license and be able to perform a moderate level of manual labor in the field.
- Surveyors – prior experience is not required but is preferred. You must have a valid North Carolina driver’s license and be able to perform a moderate level of manual labor in the field.