Cape Fear Engineering’s civil engineering staff is focused on providing the full spectrum of civil site design and permitting for all of our private, commercial, federal, institutional, and municipal clients.
We are committed to providing high quality services within project budget and schedule constraints.
We provide functional and constructible designs that meet our clients’ unique and diverse needs while maximizing sustainability and minimizing environmental impacts.
Civil Engineering services provided by Cape Fear Engineering include the following:
- Preliminary Site Analysis
- Stormwater Design and Permitting
- Environmental Design and Permitting
- Feasibility Studies
- Water Distribution Design and Permitting
- Sewer Collection Design and Permitting
- DOT Driveway and Encroachment Permitting
- Grading Design and Earthwork Management
- Roadway and Parking Lot Design
- Pavement Marking and Signage Plans
- Traffic Control Plans
- Project Specific Specifications
- Bidding Assistance
- Cost Estimating
- Project Management
- Construction Administration
- LEED Support