Cape Fear Engineering provides subsurface exploration and geotechnical engineering support for our clients
and civil engineering design teams.
Our trained and experienced professionals have extensive geotechnical engineering experience and are committed to providing cost effective geotechnical solutions to complex situations unique to the eastern North Carolina soil conditions.
Geotechnical engineering services provided by Cape Fear Engineering include the following:
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Subsurface Exploration
- Site Planning (Excavation & Dewatering Design)
- In-situ Permeability Testing
- Shallow & Deep Foundation Evaluation & Recommendations
- Evaluation of Alternate Foundations
- Settlement Analysis
- Slope Stability Analysis
- Reinforced Earth Structure
- Pavement Section Design
- Pavement Evaluations & Condition Assessments
- Surcharge Design & Settlement Plate Monitoring