At Cape Fear Engineering, our primary focus is to provide the highest quality services to our clients and to continue to be their go-to company for all of their engineering, surveying, and consulting needs. Our reputation is built upon the commitment and professional performance of our employees. With the dedication of our people and loyalty of our client base, Cape Fear Engineering will continue to accomplish these goals. Additionally, Cape Fear Engineering believes in paying forward to the community. We are especially proud to support our Military not only through design projects but also with contributions to various foundations that aid active troops, Veterans, and their families.
Cape Fear Engineering gives each employee the opportunity of involving themselves in our philanthropic efforts and our many company events. We enjoy planning and hosting various events throughout the year to bring our employees, their families, community leaders and our clients together. Between involving ourselves in professional organizations, holiday celebrations, charitable events, and the ever-famous oyster roasts, everyone is given the opportunity to network and enjoy time together outside of work.
Cape Fear Engineering strives to promote an inclusive and lively work environment with large-scale opportunities like wellness-challenge trips and attending local and college sporting events, to more personal gestures like a simple birthday or get well card signed by each employee.
- Survey Crew Safety Rewards
- Dog-friendly office
- Oyster Roasts
- Company Breakfasts
- Family Cookouts
- Wellness reward trips
- Sporting Events
- Holiday Celebrations
- Red-shirt Fridays for Military Appreciation
- Flip-flop Fridays
- Ping-pong tournaments
- The MARSOC Foundation
- Support and Volunteer with Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry-WARM
- Veteran’s Day of Hope
- Azalea Festival patrons
- Sponsoring scholarship programs
- Sponsoring local school programs
- Sponsoring and coaching local youth sporting teams
- Supporting the Boy Scouts of America
- Volunteering with SAME Engineering and Construction Camp
- Participating in the Raising Raiders Ball
- Providing design services to Step up for Soldiers
- Finding additional opportunities to support our Military Troops and Veterans!