Environmental & Geological
Cape Fear Engineering provides Environmental and Geological Services for a variety of projects within the coastal region of North Carolina.
Our staff make it a priority to understand our clients’ challenges and provide solutions.
We balance our client’s needs while protecting and preserving the natural environment. Potential environmental impacts are considered in every design and permitting decision.
Environmental & Geological services provided by Cape Fear Engineering include the following:
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 Site Assessments
- Vapor Intrustion Assessments and Mitigation Design and Radon Services
- Geophysical Studies
- Environmental Remediation Planning, Permitting, and Project Management
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Closures and Assessments
- Groundwater Well Install and Monitoring
- Conductivity and Resistivity Surveys
- Brownfield Assessment and Recommendations
- Due Diligence Reports and Acquisition Reviews
- Hazardous Material Characterization/Disposal